- How do I order?
1. Choose which grazing gift box, platter or hamper you would like. We have three basic sizes of grazing boxes: Cute (1-2 people), Medium (2-4 people) and Large (4-8 people). These can be our normal grazing boxes (all food) or our grazing gift boxes that are part food, part themed gifts (themed for new baby, mum, dad, kids or pamper).
We also have three types of grazing platters (best for events): Palm leaf or Medium round (up to 8 people each), or our largest Woah platter for 15 people each. Additionally, we have a range of themed gift hampers in wooden keepsake boxes.
2. Choose pick up or delivery. Pick ups are from Ellenbrook. Delivery costs range from $10-30 and you can choose your delivery zone based on your postcode (scroll down to the product description to find your delivery zone). Total cost including delivery will be shown here (not later when you input the address).
3. Choose any add ons. Several options are available in a drop down menu with most products. Examples include a bottle of wine or a mini grazer. If the add on you would like is not there you can continue with your order and contact us - we can amend the order after.
4. Personalise it. Let us know in the Personalisation field the recipient's name, the special occasion and the message you would like on the complimentary gift tag.
5. Customise it. The Customisation field allows you to request any food likes/dislikes or any preferences for flowers, colours or theme. Please let us know any dietary restrictions or allergies here too.
6. Choose a charitable donation and Add to cart. We donate to six amazing Australian charities (can read more info on them here).
7. Choose your delivery date on the calendar. If the date is greyed out that means we are fully booked for that day. Please double check that you have chosen the correct day and date. Please contact us if your date appears unavailable and we'll see if we can fit you in.
8. Input the shipping address. This is where the gift box will be delivered.
9. Pay. We accept credit card, PayPal and Afterpay.
10. An auto confirmation message will be sent to you via email. Your gift box will be delivered on the date and approx. time you have chosen. You won't necessarily receive any notification of delivery time although you are welcome to contact us and we can let you know estimated time based on the day's delivery schedule. Please check your spam emails in case we are trying to contact you regarding delivery times or any customisation details.
- Where do you deliver?
We hand deliver our grazing gift boxes all over the Perth Metro and Mandurah regions in Western Australia. We are located NOR in Ellenbrook and a delivery fee applies depending on delivery location. Please select your delivery zone (1-4) when adding to cart for the total cost. You can choose your delivery zone based on your postcode; details are included in every product description.
- When do you deliver?
We deliver every day, Monday to Sunday, depending on availability. Deliveries are usually between 9am-5pm but we can often accommodate outside these hours if needed (e.g., delivery required after work); please contact us to discuss.
- What time will my order be delivered?
All deliveries will be on the day you choose. Please double check when choosing your delivery date on the calendar as sometimes we are booked out a week or two in advance.
Please request a time for delivery on that day (write this in the notes field when ordering) and we will try our best to accommodate. All estimated delivery times are not guaranteed and depend on a number of factors outside of our control such as traffic or difficulties with other deliveries, particularly during busy holiday periods. Please give us as much information as you can about when the recipient will be home to receive the gift box.
- Does the gift recipient have to be home to receive the delivery?
Yes, grazing boxes containing cheese or meats require refrigeration and we try to avoid leaving them unattended where possible (gift boxes containing no perishable goods can be left unattended). It is the responsibility of the person ordering the gift box to arrange for the recipient to be home or to inform us of a requested time. If the recipient is unable to receive their delivery, grazing boxes can be left at the delivery location unattended at our discretion. We will leave the grazing box in a suitable place (with an ice pack) and notify you that the grazing box needs to be collected from outside as soon as possible. Whirlwind Celebrations will not be held liable nor will refunds be issued for damage or theft of the grazing gift box (including damage from the sun). To avoid leaving unattended where possible, please let us know as much information as you can about when the recipient can be home to receive the delivery and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Do you deliver to businesses, hotels or hospitals?
Yes, we can. Please let us know the recipient's full name. If your gift is being delivered to a business, please ensure that you enter the name of the business or company. Please ensure you are mindful of the business' opening hours and that the recipient will be at work on that day and time. For delivery to a hotel, please consider check in/check out times and ensure the recipient will be present. For delivery to a hospital, please ensure that the recipient will still be admitted at the time of delivery. Please include as much information as possible, including a ward and room number, if available. We cannot deliver to PO boxes.
- What happens if my order cannot be delivered?
Some situations will incur a re-delivery fee. These include incorrect or insufficient recipient address information provided by the customer, delivery address is unattended with no suitable place to leave the gift box (e.g., multistorey units, bad weather) or delivery address is inaccessible (e.g., no access to front door, locked gate, guard dog).
- Can I pick up my order?
Yes, you can. We are located in Ellenbrook, WA and collection can be organised for a specific time, depending on availability.
- When do you create your grazing gift boxes and platters?
Our grazing gift boxes and platters are made fresh on the day of delivery.
- Does the grazing box have to be consumed on the day of delivery?
Fresh is always best, of course. However, if you would like to refrigerate your grazing box overnight and indulge the next day, please let us know and we can package some food items separately (e.g., honeycomb). Please also consider the size of your fridge as the width of our Large sized boxes may not fit in some fridges.
- Can I have a personalised gift tag and message added?
Of course! Please leave your message in the field provided and we will attach a complimentary gift tag and your personalised message to the grazing gift box.
- Can I really customise my grazing gift box or platter?
Absolutely, all of our grazing gift boxes and platters are completely customisable! You can choose what is included. This extends from choosing your own theme or colour scheme down to specific food preferences. You can let us know that you would like all sweet, all savoury or a mix of both. Or even if you want to just avoid that stinky blue cheese! You can also swap out any gifts for similar items in our themed boxes or choose a custom gift box where we curate specific gifts to fit your theme. Please include any customisation details in the field provided and please feel free to be very specific!
- What if an advertised item is out of stock?
The contents of our grazing gift boxes are subject to change based on availability. If an advertised item is out of stock, we will replace it with a similar item of the same value. Please note that with regards to our cheese and dessert grazing, there are no two boxes or platters the same. Every grazing box or platter is unique and customised to the particular client and is full of creative surprises every time. Please let us know if you must have a particular item and we will try our best to accommodate your request.
- Do you accommodate allergies and other dietary restrictions?
We are happy to accommodate many dietary restrictions including gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian, vegan and keto. We can also specifically avoid certain foods for allergies, such as nuts. However, please note that customers order these boxes/platters at their own risk. We do ensure that these types of grazing boxes and platters are created separately to others; however, they are still in a kitchen that handles all types of food. We cannot guarantee and will not be held liable for cross-contaminated food that is sourced and supplied from external sources.
- Can you do large bulk orders or corporate orders?
Yes we can. We have experience with large corporate orders and can customise our products to suit your business. Please contact us to discuss.
- How are you handling the COVID-19 situation?
Please be reassured that we have always taken hygiene extremely seriously, as all food businesses should, and that we are particularly mindful of safe food handling and sanitation practices during the pandemic. We have completed the relevant COVID-19 hygiene courses and we practice contactless delivery procedures when appropriate.
- Can you deliver to someone in hotel quarantine?
- Can I put in a last minute order?
We usually require at least 24 hours’ notice but we will always do our best to accommodate last minute orders. Please note that specific customisation of the boxes with hard to source items do require more notice. Please contact us to check availability.
Please note that we are getting increasingly busy and are now booking out 1-2 weeks in advance. If the dates are greyed out on our booking calendar, that means we are fully booked for that day. Although, we may be able to squeeze you in, so please contact us to check availability and we'll see what we can do! Please book with as much time as possible to avoid disappointment.
- What are your payment options?
We offer online payment with credit card or PayPal. We also have Afterpay, so you can celebrate now and pay later! You are also welcome to request an invoice and pay via bank transfer - please contact us.
- Can I cancel my order?
Once an order has been placed, it is final and no refunds will be issued. We are certainly happy to accommodate if we can if you need to change a delivery date or time or a delivery address due to the time of delivery, or if you would like to have credit applied to a future order. Please contact us as soon as you can for any changes.
- Do you ship interstate or internationally?
Not at this stage. Only deliveries in Perth, Western Australia.
- Can I add anything on to my order?
Yes, please contact us if you would like to add anything on to your order. Examples include balloons, flower bouquet or alcohol.
- How do I redeem my Whirlwind gift voucher?
- Are you a registered business?
Yes, we are a registered food business and are fully insured.
- Do you have any discounts?
Absolutely! Customers who sign up to our Whirlwind newsletter receive 10% off their first purchase. Customers who share social media posts or stories of their Whirlwind grazing gift boxes or submit reviews also receive 10% off their next grazing gift box purchase (please contact us for your custom code). Also keep an eye out for our sales and giveaways!